søndag den 18. oktober 2009

Kids

So idk how many I want.. sometimes i want 2 because I feel like that's a good number, but sometimes it feels selfish thinking those thoughts. The more the merrier? Idk.

I also wanna adopt. I would adopt the first one and the second one I would give birth to. I feel like that should be the order, cause then the biological one wouldn't feel like the other one came in later. It's such weird thoughts. I like dreaming about the future, but isn't this too planned? I'm over thinking, that's it...

I talked with a friend and her family about when you should get them. Early and old has its pros and cons. I've been saying I'd wanna wait till I get my career going, but you will never have to perfect time to get a kid. Might as well get them before starting a career or education?

Also thought about getting kids "with" a sperm donor or adopting and be a single parent? I like that thought, cause who needs a man? Well I would think that would be nice, but idk if he's gonna be there when I want kids and yeah.. I'm only 17, shouldn't be thinking abou this, cause I def don't want kids now... but sometime and yeah

just a thought

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar